Inbound Donor Care for a Large Nonprofit Public Policy Group
Background: The client was looking to partner with an inbound donor care provider to better serve and improve relationships with its donors across the full donor lifecycle. The client’s objective was to provide a world-class supporter experience across multiple channels of engagement. In addition to exceeding the identified call metrics, the client was looking for the provider to implement a saves program to keep donors or manage the downgrade of the individual’s giving.
Approach to Providing Services:
SIGNIA’s Operations and IT Teams met with the DofH staff to understand the current challenges and the objectives the departments wanted to achieve:
- SIGNIA developed a support program where the client redirected its inbound call traffic to SIGNIA. Scripting and messaging were developed jointly with Client.
- The Agents’ duties included:
- Updated donor records
- Handled donor inquires
- Implemented a Donor Saves program to retained donors looking to adjust their giving.
- Escalated calls to client outside the scope of the standard responses as needed
- Supporters will be engaged as critical members of the Client’s community and thanked for their valued support.
- Communications with the client’s supporters took place across multiple platforms — voice, email and text
Results: All KPIs (AST, Speed to Answer, Abandon Rate) showed marked improvement. CSAT scores increased to over 95%.
Benefit to Nonprofit Partner: SIGNIA Agents receive and respond to inquiries across multiple communication platforms – voice, email and SMS/text. SIGNIA also executed post-call surveys to measure CSAT. SIGNIA Agents also interact with customers to retain their service levels.